- Introduction of ten-point Shared Values aimed at re-orienting school children and the entire citizens.
- Approvals for building human capacity infrastructure in the education industry.
- Introduction of 20 per cent of Basic salary as incentive to teachers in schools in hard to staff areas.
- Payment of additional ₦3,000 (three thousand naira) each as incentive to all teachers of core subjects namely; English Language, Mathematics and Sciences.
- Deployment of ICT facilities in the 256 secondary schools in the State through Galaxy Backbone Limited.
- Construction of standard school blocks and continuation of renovation of dilapidated school blocks.
- Provision of more sports facilities to secondary schools and approval of 2014 school sports.
- Sponsoring of Anambra State Students to the following competitions.
- NNPC National Quiz Competition for the South East Zone at Umuahia.
- 1st and 2nd stages of National Mathematics Olympic (NMC) at Anambra and 3rd stage at Abuja zonal level.
- Cowbell Mathematics Competition at Enugu on March 29 and 31, 2014.
- Nigerian Institute of Physics National Competition at University of Uyo on May 26 and Anambra team to the 2014 Nestle Milo National Basketball champion from June 6 to June 12, 2014.
(9) Visitation of the eleven Technical Colleges in Anambra State by the State government team.
(10) Constant unannounced checks and monitoring of schools.
(11) 2014 and 2015 Annual Retreat/Training for the 256 school Principals in the State.
(12) The above intervention measures by the Anambra State Government have yielded the following good fruits so far:
- In 2014, Anambra State Students won the 2nd position in the South Eastern Presidential Debate in the South–East Zone and took the 5th position in the National Competition held at Abuja.
- Again in 2014, Anambra State Students won the National Debate Competition and were selected to represent Nigeria in Singapore for the same Presidential Debate.
- Between July 26 to August 2015, Anambra State Debate Team was sponsored by Anambra State Government to Singapore to represent Nigeria in International Debate Competition.
- 1st ever State Schools Igbo Cultural Carnival held on 19th March 2015.
- Drastic reduction in abuse of illicit drugs among school children.
- Provision of ₦500,000 (five hundred thousand naira) to each Post –Primary School in the State for purchase of sports Equipment and facilities in August 2015.
- Provision of Public Address System in Sept 2015 to each Post Primary School in in Anambra State for physical fitness exercises in schools.
- Take off of Academicals 2015 Governor’s cup competition. The Governor, Chief Dr Willie Obiano (Akpokuedike ) personally kicked it off on Sat 28th Nov 2015 at St Charles play Ground Onitsha.
- Distribution of fire Extinguishers to all the 256 secondary schools.
- In September 2015, Schools received computers and printers for I.C.T laboratories in each school.
- Distribution of white boards to schools by Anambra State Government in October 2015.
- Three day workshop on Technology and Mineral Resources by ANSG in Oct 2015.
- Completion of new office building for PPSSC Zonal office Awka.
- Furnishing of PPSSC Headquarters Permanent Office complex Awka.
- Recruitment and posting of seventeen graduate teachers to the special Education school for the Deaf and Dumb Isulo in October 2015.