To develop and implement policies and activities that will bring about the holistic and speedy development of Women, Children and the disadvantaged/less privileged in the mainstream of the development process of the State
To ensure the survival, protection and development of women, children and persons in need of government intervention
- Established two new Rehabilitation Centres at Aguleri and Oba.
- Provision of Rehabilitation Centres for the mentally sick at Nteje
- Provision of Bore-hole and New Class Rooms for School of Disabled/Blind at Basden Memorial, Isulo.
- Provision of Wheel-chairs, Computers, Generating-sets, Grinding Machines, and Walking Canes etc to those living with disability during the International disabled-day.
- Provision of artificial Legs, Hands and Limbs, (CAFÉ).
- Empowerment of Anambra Women during the Mother’s Summit 2014 and 2015.
- Renaming of the Women Development Centre to Prof. Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre.
- Construction of Amfi-theather at the Prof. Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre.
- Provision of La-Café Guesthouse.
- Provision of Recreational equipments for the elderly in Anambra State.
- August tour with Her Excellency 2014 empowered children, widows and disabled persons.