- i) Launch of Mass Transit Bus Scheme by His Excellency, Chief Dr. Willie Obiano, Governor of Anambra State on the 6th of February, 2015 at Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia. He commissioned the 59 Seater Buses of Anambra Mass Bus Transit Scheme;
- ii) Launch of 200 Nissan Almera Taxi cabs of Anambra Mass taxi Scheme to empower Anambra State youths;
iii) Passing out and swearing-in of 150 Traffic Officers of Anambra Traffic Management Agency (ATMA) trained at FRSC Academy Udi, was done by His Excellency, Governor of Anambra State on December, 2014;
- iv) Re-organization and inauguration of 25-member Monitoring and Enforcement Committee on Parks in Anambra State. The team was provided with three (3) new buses to enhance their performance in IGR collection.
- v) Provision of Traffic Light at major areas in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi with plans to cover more major roads/streets in the State;
- vi) Training, inauguration and deployment of Vehicle Inspection Officers (VIOs) on Anambra Roads, with (8) eight vehicles for effective operations;
vii) Successfully decongested Roads of abandoned and rickety vehicles to ensure safety and free flow of traffic on our roads;
viii) Provision of modern bus-stop shelters in strategic locations in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi;
- ix) Provision of road traffic signs in major cities of Anambra State. The roads signs installed include: Speed Limit, Bus-Stop, No Parking and Stop Signs;
- x) Successfully constituted and encouraged Christmas/New Year special traffic road decongestion exercise in the State;xi) Supply and distribution of fifty (50) pieces of Police Traffic Control Posts in various road junctions in Anambra State;
xii) Training of second batch of 120 Anambra Traffic Management Agency (ATMA) Officers at FRSC Academy College, Udi.
xiii) Recruitment/Training of 3rd batch of 200 Anambra Traffic Management Agency (ATMA) officers at FRSC Academy College in December 2015;
xiv) Revamping of TRACAS (Transport Company of Anambra State) to house ANIDS, Mass Transit Scheme, Tax Cab Scheme and Local Government Mass Transit Scheme completed;
- xv) Introduction of Anambra State Mass Transit Scheme with luxury buses at 50% subsidized transport fare reduction to all Ndi Anambra and inhabitants.