The Ministry has so many ongoing projects such as:
• The Aerial mapping and photographic / satellite imagery of the State, aimed at producing the Base Map of
Anambra State is in progress. So far the Government has spent above one hundred and sixty million naira on this project.
• Implementation of the second phase of Anambra State Land information Management System (ALIMS).
• Completion and furnishing of the ministry’s Headquarters building currently under construction.
• Vigorous development control to ensure that all illegal structures and encroachment in Government Layouts are removed.
• To further streamline the process of Issuance of Certificate of Occupancy to members of the public within the stipulated one month duration.
• Inspection of all Government Layouts in the state to ensure that the Allottee of those Layouts carryout development of their plots in accordance with the planning scheme of such Layouts and to ensure that plots that are not developed within stipulated development period are revoked.
• Provision of basic infrastructure in existing Government Layouts in the state, to open them up for rapid development.